RailBirds Rock n Roll

Community, forum, blogs, videos, freerolls, poker info and more at Railbirds.com

Thursday, February 03, 2005

For Grant I Do

The fighting commences,
Black hearts instead of eyes,
Blue eyes,
Wet
The sweat of our love
Bleeds tears,
Why is everything an end result of your needs?
My soul is dying and you cannot see,
Don’t dare to look,
Wont for a minute
See me.
I say I am depressed,
Do you even remember?
The response,
“Well, all you do is sit on the computer”
Did you see the albums on the shelf?
“No”
Did you see your storage boxes put away?
“No”
Did you eat the food I prepared?
Did you notice the bed I made?
Hands to smooth the tension,
Hands to take you high,
Hands to sooth you down,
Prepare thy soul to care.
But when do I receive?
Any share?
Don’t say you love me,
Show me.
Do you see?
Can you see?
No!
No!
I am alone,
When you say you love me.
I am alone,
When I make love to you,
I am alone.
When I try to cut your hair,
I am alone.
Do you see?
Do you even care?
No!
No!
Lost in a love I fought so hard for,Why?

No comments: