RailBirds Rock n Roll

Community, forum, blogs, videos, freerolls, poker info and more at Railbirds.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Why do I

I'm having a giggle at the probability

that I might be the only one looking at my blog.

It is all good.So,

I'll talk to myself a little more.

Full chuckle now.


MC Solaar is just the top of my list.

I am not into rap much, but in french,

wee wee

Love It.


And then the artistic European video

Wow, mouth watering visuals.
The combination of the arts is mesmerising.


Since I am talking to myself,

I would like to tell myself

to checkout the other videos.

HEE HEE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL ITZ XMAS MORNING & IM LOOKING AT UR BLOG. I AM NEW TO BLOGGING SO STILL LEARNING ALL OF IT. ROBBIE SOUNDZ ALOT LIKE BOWIE.T/C HON
BO

Anonymous said...

THX FOR OPENING UR LIFE UP TO ME. JUST READ ALL UR THINGZ & HOPE IT ALL GETZ BETTER 4 U
BO