RailBirds Rock n Roll

Community, forum, blogs, videos, freerolls, poker info and more at Railbirds.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dreamer's Break Out of her Cracked Shell

Three Years
Has it been more?
Lost in a Sea, My Drowning and shallow Breath
Struggles to find the Shore
A shore of Beauty

Have I really lain in bed for 3 years?
The Heart I have
Smothered and Dark
Seeking it's light before the Damage ceases it forever.

I hope only those that find me here
1.Are Strangers that read my musings
2. Know me and are not looking for ways to use my words and twist them in judgment

So heavy is the Blanket pulled over my my mind
I thought it was to keep me warm, buffer me from the cruelty
This once dreamers heart ,found too fragile to bear.
Disguised in protection the heavy coverlet has wrapped me so tightly away from me
and It's time to shed it's warmth
Cold and Shadows may follow
Light and Life
Whispers of things only found in nightmares
or my past
Sonnets of Soaring Heights.
Whatever the Exposure
I'm Naked to receive.

Fear is so close,
and the darkness is always a tear away
But, with any luck
I"ve found a doorway out of my depression
and If not, I'll find it
At-least I now Know
A Doorway is somewhere
Even when I knock my body in the walls of my mind
with the eyes of the Dragon fly
The Door is near
3D

No comments: