RailBirds Rock n Roll

Community, forum, blogs, videos, freerolls, poker info and more at Railbirds.com

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Time for Beginings A Time for Endings

Why am I seeing so many parallels?

Is it that time?

The time for remembering, time for cutting and burning?

Time for telling the tale at last

Tale?

Hmm, bitter and frightened groan, ha…

Tales is more like it

Life time of so many tales

And I feel as if my life is about spent

It feels so unfair..so very unfair

I said I’d start…

will this be the beginning of my mental end?

Does it matter?

My End..

prolonged for so many years,

maybe back to the very beginning of my existence

Well the tales will have to wait a bit longer

Hopefully I can find my way out of the dark...

or through the dark I can find what I’ve spent my life running from

Monsters

Demons

Invisibility

Obscurity

Me

1 comment:

LadyStyx said...

For me
Parallels came
when life came full circle...

Time to remove myself from the poison of others that had become toxic to me

and be born again

like the legendary phoenix

Burn the chaff
and see what wonderful things are in the core

Spread your wings
take flight
above all the poisonous smog that others inflict you with

scream
yell
scream out with your inner goddess who will no longer be denied what she's had to do without for so damned long

cry for a time
for tears and time will eventually heal the hurts

Above all, know who in your life truly love you
and allow that love to guide you in your healing...

for you're not alone.