RailBirds Rock n Roll

Community, forum, blogs, videos, freerolls, poker info and more at Railbirds.com

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bon Voyage, My Espesially beautiful SIS

Where’s your Totem
Girl

Cherokee
Warrioress

Sister Lost

Repair the Reaper.

Moons Ago
A Visit to
The temple

Always so
Close

In our Far Away
Cries

Child you were
I Still SEE

Lost
Soul

Shirts
To
Bums

A bleeding
Heart

Heart
A’ Bleeding

Foreign Masses
Ancient
Words
Dead
For
All in sickness

Lies
In
Your
Head

Despair

Death
Beyond
Repair

Within
Your
Power

This
Hour

Cherokee
Warrior’ess

Head
Hold
High

My
Beautiful
Nugget

We
Call
You
Back

Nugget
The family
And
I

Savahnna
Beckons
Calls in the wintry
Air
Of deaths cold
Grasp

Mixed
And
Scrambled
The
Mind

Pass
Away
The
Unforgivable
Into the tepid
Fire

Not to let them
Last,
Last,
You are not the PAST

Future
Hope
Awake
In my
Kindred
Spirit

Call upon
From
High
Above
Montana’s
Mountainsides

Hawaii’s
Volcanic
Sides

The love I have
In breast
Abide

Heave
Ho

Demons
Go

I’ll not bury
Another
Sis

In my arms
Her slumber
Forever

Not you
Too
Endlessly

You’ll
Bury
Me first

Take care,
The unfathomable love
That crest you hold
Small

Not to wake
This sour hour

Is to take
The river’s
I cry
Till
Deserts
Are soaked
In the blood
Of my tears

And drown the shores
Of
Ocean’s Wide

I cry for
You

I cry
As your Mother
Your sister

Longing
Craving
Singing
Tears,
Of burying

This
Decadent
Hour.

I love
You
Sis

And
I miss
The…
All


No comments: