RailBirds Rock n Roll

Community, forum, blogs, videos, freerolls, poker info and more at Railbirds.com

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Michele, My BELLE, Nicole (of Songs untold), John-John, Da Da, Olie Bolie,MOM, child you are, G-MA of all butches BORN, Thom Boy 1st

The words I heard the other night
They hurt
Hurt
Hurt
To my core

I listened to someone tonight
Blood-tied

Damn if she doesn’t
Feel
As
I

She wants to be beautiful
I
Smart

We are fools
We can’t see

The
Sea
Of truth,

We have them both

Just believed the fool

(‘s)

I am
And
You are

All

I listened and watched her tears
Sobbing
My own cries

BRAIN
WASHED!!!

Can’t we ever
See
The sea

A hurt that
BIG

Should fill
The oceans
Earth-wide

I’ll not ly
Down

Nor
Will
See
Thee

Power...
Our
WOMAN-POWER

Such as it would be

The bum

The
Child

Mother
Brother
Son
Father
Daughter
Bum

Connections
Unfathomable

Touches

Caress

No comments: