RailBirds Rock n Roll

Community, forum, blogs, videos, freerolls, poker info and more at Railbirds.com

Monday, July 24, 2006

Chef

I am a gourmet chef.
I originally had other plans for the food I cooked last night,
Instead, I ended up feeding my daughter and her new boyfriend.
I have no leftovers, and that is a great compliment.
I watched as they devoured my Spicy, Cilantro, White Wine Reduction, cream sauce, with bits of Rhode Island Lobster and Carefully angle cut asparagus Over no fat low carb pasta. Fresh and sweet Atlantic salmon grilled to perfection and lemon butter glazed, grilled zucchini and red bell peppers. To accompany, there was fresh, steamed broccoli and portabella mushrooms cooked in a caramelized onion red wine glaze.
They brought bacon wrapped filet mignon, which they didn’t eat and baked potatoes that they took home with them. It fills a cook with pride, when your love is eaten with so much fervor.
I like this new boyfriend a lot. He is quiet and peaceful, but he has things to say.
He opens his mouth when intelligence beckons and lets my daughter pulse away.
Then interjects occasionally, to zone in and make her focus.
She needs this,
I think he does too.
It seems
They compliment each other.
I like that.
Good Luck Mejia

No comments: