RailBirds Rock n Roll

Community, forum, blogs, videos, freerolls, poker info and more at Railbirds.com

Saturday, July 29, 2006

GAY WAY

You know people,
Or rather
Single people, in general
Tend to hand out their most precious gift
Intimacy
Fairly, readily

I
Have always felt great pride in the
"I always go home alone"
Motto

Sometimes,
I wonder what it would be like and
I don't always find favor with those who don't want to hear my
Intimacy lectures

Especially at 2AM, body filled with liquor,

Eyes with
Candy,

And ears with
Erotica

I met B,
Awesome Libra
We talked about art and culture
Somehow, the intimacy subject was inevitably broached
(It was getting close to 2AM in a gay men’s bar)
How refreshing to see the comprehension,
Talk, spiritually with a gay man
And
AGREE

That's when he offered me the gift
Mental intimacy

He hasn't had sex, since his lover of 17 years passed away in January
And,
So much more
Thanks B!!!
You touched me with your honesty and openness
You touched me with that beautiful Libran soul
But most of all
YOU TOUCHED ME
And
NOT WITH HANDS

No comments: