RailBirds Rock n Roll

Community, forum, blogs, videos, freerolls, poker info and more at Railbirds.com

Monday, July 24, 2006

Lion's mane


Run like a race for family

When you hear like you're alone

The rusted gears of morning

To faceless busy phones

We gladly run in circles

But the shape we meant to make

is gone...



Love is a tired symphony

To hum when you're awake

Love is a crying baby

Mama warned you not to shake

Love is the best sensation



Hiding in the lion's mane

So I'll clear the road,
the gravel

And the thornbush in your path

That burns a scented oil
That I'll drip into your bath

The water's there to warm you...
And the earth is warmer...

When you laugh...

Love is a scene
I render
When you catch me wide awake

Love's a dream you enter
Though I shake and shake
and shake you

Love is the best endeavor
Waiting in the lion's mane

No comments: