RailBirds Rock n Roll

Community, forum, blogs, videos, freerolls, poker info and more at Railbirds.com

Monday, July 31, 2006

New ears, New Walks,


Walking my dog with hearing aids up

I love the sound of:


Ayla’s nails tapping on the sidewalk

Car tires on hot asphalt

Leaves rushing in the wind

Hot construction workers banging, digging, whistling

Airplane engines roaring above

Doors slamming shut

Doors opening

People passing

Sounds of their shoes

Movement through new

Ears

Beautiful dog

1 comment:

A Dramatic Soliloquy said...

I dragged Andy over here to see the post on Barry, then I showed him the pictures of Ayla...his response "God Damn, see I like pictures of her when she was a puppy, I mean she's still a pretty dog."

This picture of Ayla almost reflects the excitement of you on this day.
Sounds that I tend to tune out have now become the sounds you are tuning into, how delightful. Hearing through your perceptiona..anytime I hear an annoying sound I'll think of you and how you would absorb and interpret the sound through appreciative ears.
I love you mom. You continue teaching me and showing me things and helping me gain appreciation for you through your gifts of thought more than ever before.