RailBirds Rock n Roll

Community, forum, blogs, videos, freerolls, poker info and more at Railbirds.com

Monday, July 24, 2006

You Suck

I
Was told this night
This
Night you’ll
See

The same words
I Always
Thought
To be

Told
How
Meager
I will always
Be

Say this
Now
You fools
Will never
see

Remember
This
Thy truth to thee

To
Me
Through
Birth

I
Will
Sing
This
To thee

Cadence,

A rhythm

A
Pretence

Is but a
The measure

But a tense

Hear

The beat

In your
Sweet mind

Emptiness
In the wine

I’ll always
Pass

Your
Untimely
Tasks

Present

To
Remind

The
Past
Of
Thy

But a soliloquy

Now
My
Ever
Present

Friend

Furled
My brow
Soul
Recant

If
I ever

Thought the
Day

Would
Come
Savior

What would
May

I
Say

I
Am but
A dumb
Blonde

You stupid
Man

This song’s
BEEN

Unsung

I
Thought
Your words

Could
Not
This
Day
Cut

I remember
Now
The day’s mistook

My hand
Is still
Unfolding now

Amongst the
Trembling
Of my
Brow

I
Remember
Why
I left the sea

I
Remember
Who
Was
Lost
To
Me

I

Wonder

Witch
Cumbersome
Sow

I’m
So
dumb
If that will
Now

Welcome sighs
This
Night’s
A
Bliss

Never
Stole

A tempered
Kiss

No comments: